AVILLA HOSPITALITY’S COMMITMENT TO SAFEGUARD CUSTOMERS’ PRIVACY
Personal information refers to the information that identifies you as an individual. The information includes :
- Name, age, gender, street address, telephone number, occupation, nationality, passport number, date and place of issue, business title
- Reservation information, date of arrival and departure, special requests made, information about your service preferences, travel history
- Payment information, credit card and debit card information
- E-mail address, social media account
USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Avilla Hospitality and its business units ensures that we deal with all the personal data collected to us only to fulfill our obligations. This includes :
- To provide the services that you request, ensuring each is effectively and efficiently attended to. This services extends to facilitating reservations, sending confirmation letters, and providing you with other informations.
- To send you notifications regarding on our special events, promotions and offers related to Avilla Hospitality business units.
- To process all the administrative information, for example to process credit transactions or any other payment methods.
- To process and respond to guest enquiries.
- To personalize your experience staying in one of our hotels or villas by providing customized products and services for your own needs.
- To comply with legal process or other legal requirements of any governmental authorities and related issues.
To assist our business purposes, including audits, data analysis, security and fraud monitoring and prevention, research and development, trend analysis, enhancing our services, as well as operating and expanding our business activities.
- To assist with our loyalty programs where we can send information regarding account information, right to benefits, membership points and also manage point rewards.
COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We collect Personal Information in various ways, including :
- Through our Website
When you visit our website, you will be given a “cookie” and it assigns each computer with ID number. Therefore, the personal information is automatically collected to us through the use of “cookies”, which are small text files we use to recognize each users and facilitate unique users’ access of our websites, as well as tracking each user’s preferences. This allows us to gather data and information to continuously improve our product and services resulting for better experience for customers.
By accessing our website, you agree that we can place cookies in your device. If you do not wish us to collect information using cookies, you can just change the setting of your browser that can either allow or deny the cookie feature. Please be advised, however, that you may be restricted from using some of our services or features provided on our website.
- Through Information Requests and E-mail Subscription
When requesting about any inquiry for further information, you will need to fill out a form that includes all your contact information. It should be noted that all information gathered is secure.
You may also wish to submit your e-mail address to join our subscription mailing list in order to receive more information regarding Avilla Hospitality units, as well as our news, special events, offers and promotions. Please be advised that Avilla Hospitality and its units does not and will never sell or rent our databases to outside parties.
- During Making Reservations
To make a reservation for our hotels or villas, you will need to share personal information, including name, address, contact details, credit card details as well as the preferred method of payment process. Those personal information that we collected during your reservation will be communicated directly to Avilla Hospitality.
When you make direct booking through our Avilla Hospitality website or Central Reservation Officer, you will be given a confirmation letter regarding on your stay reservation. Please note that all of the information we received during the process is secured. Important information such as credit card numbers is our responsibility to protect. Rest assured, important information such as credit card numbers is kept confidential.
- During the stay at Avilla Hospitality units.
When staying in one of Avilla Hospitality’s properties, we also record your transactions in order to create your personalized guest profile / we keep record of your transactions to create……., and assist us in our financial reporting system. We may also collect personal information as required by local laws such as passport number and the date and place of issue. Other information that are related to your stays would also be gathered, including any special requests, service issues, etc. Additionally, we may retain the document that are collected before, during and after your stay at Avilla Hospitality units. Those documents include, but not limited to letters, comment cards, e-mails and other form of communications
DISCLOSURE OR SHARING OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Avilla Hospitality and its business units may share your personal information with and only among our hotel properties, trusted partners, affiliates and non-affiliates, whether in Bali, other cities in Indonesia or abroad. Your Personal Information may be shared to assist some services we provide as a local brand.
- Reservation purposes. The Personal Information is shared with either our Central Reservation Officer and applicable hotel reservations in order to ensure that we meet your reservation requests. Those include your preferences, details of your stay, rooms or accommodation type.
- To Our Complimentary Service Providers. We may disclose your Personal Information to both our managed service providers and third party providers who offer services such as spas and restaurants, karaoke pods, payment processing, IT provision, customer service, email follow-ups, auditing, data analysis, and other services.
- Travel Related Services. We may disclose your Personal Information with our selected trustworthy third-parties whom we have agreements that give them authority to offer Avilla Hospitality products and services for you.
Furthermore, please note that only necessary and relevant information will be shared, related with the cross-marketing purposes, identity verification, purchase or credit transaction processes, special service requests provisions, compliance with government-related matters, national emergency, security concerns and other situations in which Avilla Hospitality deems necessary to disclose relevant informations.
STORING OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
All of the Personal Information that we have collected will be stored for a reasonable period of time which is applicable by law. Please be advised that the information may be stored indefinitely by Avilla Hospitality Group as long as there is a business relation or purpose. However, we may dispose your personal information if you have not done transaction with us in a number of years.
WHO IS AVILLA HOSPITALITY?
Avilla Hospitality is a hospitality management and hospitality development based in the heart of Indonesia’s tourism – Bali. Avilla Hospitality operates 15 business units in Bali ranging from villas and originally themed hotels, to restaurant , family karaoke, and day spa sanctuary.
With its passion for Bali in general and hospitality in particular, Avilla Hospitality has the vision in becoming a Bali local champion in hospitality business with mission to Learn, Grow and Share Happiness that WOW!